Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Happens In Vegas...

My wife and I are expecting our first baby (a girl) in October, so we started planning a trip to Las Vegas a couple months ago as our last big trip before the baby comes. We just got back! Here were some of our favorite places we visited:







These last two pictures were at Hoover Dam, we took a tour there and it was awesome! Vegas was great fun, but we were definitely ready to get away from the strip. One thing that surprised us was how many parents brought their little kids (about age 5 or 6) to the strip with them. They would bring them late at night too! The strip is no place for kids!

This brings me to what my next post will be about. I came across a really great article titled "9 things you shouldn't say to your child." I would like to highlight the article to all the parents out there that take their kids to the strip, especially late at night. It's actually really interesting, so check back for it:)



1 comment:

Nikki said...

Fun! Yeah...the strip is no place for kids, I agree!! Can't wait for the next post! I have an October birthday girl! Such a fun month to have a baby! So excited for you! Looking forward to following your blog!

Post a Comment